Ritmonio has full control of the production chain, from the selection process of the best raw materials to the planning and final quality testing of the products. The company’s will and desire is to fully meet the needs of customers by offering customisable services and ad hoc planning of solutions.
Research and innovation
Research and innovation remain the main objectives of the company. Genuine solutions and patents make Ritmonio’s products unique and that is why sales distribution is constantly growing not only in Italy, but most of all, in Europe and throughout the world.
THE PRODUCTION PROCESS
1. Planning and co-designRitmonio’ strength lies in its design thanks to its technical division equipped with the most advanced CAD-CAM platforms. Ritmonio’s vision is to base its products on principles of strategic sharing and on a careful market analysis in order to offer ever more competitive solutions. The mission is to support and help customers meet their design expectations in all the development phases of each new product.
2. Quick prototypingIn order to support customers in the initial development phase of products, Ritmonio offers a quick prototyping service thanks to the use of 3D FDM printing technologies (Fused Deposition Modelling).
3. Realisation of equipmentWork equipment is made with high precision machining centres, materials and treatments that reduce wear and tear while allowing the continuous maintenance of high production standards.
4. Hot mouldingFor many years, Ritmonio collaborates with suppliers that use this production technique and along with raw materials accompanied by certifications, allows the maintenance of high production and quality standards that distinguish Ritmonio’s products worldwide.
5. Chip removalThe company relies on an extensive highly-technological automated machine park; the most suitable system is used based on the characteristics of the products designed and studied along with the customer.
6. Machining deformationPlastic machining processes are conducted on metal tubes such as copper, aluminium and stainless steel with the desired shapes and sizes to guarantee the mechanical precision of each metal.
7. BrazingIn order to attain a high quality and functional product, Ritmonio relies on certified operators pursuant to UNI EN ISO standards, objective recognitions of the operators’ competences.
8. AssemblyIn order to pursue the goal to better satisfy the needs of own customers, the company relies on a large assembly department where complex products can be supplied.
9. Checks and inspectionsAll the phases in the production process from the design to the final delivery of the products to the customers, are carried out with extreme precision and with constant checks according to internal procedures that comply with the ISO 9001 standard. Ritmonio also counts on an equipped metrology lab with a 3D measuring centre.
10. Surface treatmentsA dedicated complementary department conducts nickel and bright chrome-plated galvanic treatments. Other surface treatments on request are conducted in collaboration with certified suppliers.
Quality to make
Ritmonio gives importance to the quality in the processes of the products and services by striving for constant improvement. This has allowed the company to obtain major certifications and passing to an integrated management system:
- in fact, the company obtained the certification “Quality Management Systems” since 1995 pursuant to ISO 9001 standard.
- the corporate production processes respect and safeguard the environment in full compliance with international standards. Ritmonio has received the ISO 14001 certification on Environmental Management Systems since 2011.
- the company guarantees a proper check on health and safety of workers as it is an integral part of its own activities. The company received the ISO 45001 certification on Workplace Health and Safety Management Systems since 2011.